Poetry Reading

Brigid Sturdy
👍

Mon 5 Jun 2017, 13:59

On Monday 12th June at 5 p.m. I shall be talking about another local poet, Peter Levi (1931-2000), who was, among other things, Oxford Professor of Poetry 1984-89. (This is just a note of identification to add to the announcement on the website.)

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Fri 2 Jun 2017, 18:39

Sorry Trish. I read the date wrong. Many apologies! I will be there.

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Thu 1 Jun 2017, 18:02

Oh! Please give more notice next time...

Tony Lloyd
👍

Thu 1 Jun 2017, 07:58

Yes please Patricia, looking forward to it. In fact the Rose and Crown is hosting a literature event throughout the Charlbury Festival from 10th to 18th June. Lots of books by most of Charlbury's 40 published authors to browse through on comfy sofas with a coffee or a beer. A great opportunity to meet our local writers, several others will also be reading some of their work.

Patricia Ellis
👍

Wed 31 May 2017, 17:18

If anyone would like to hear a small selection of my poems, read by me, Patricia Huth Ellis, I will be performing at the Rose and Crown Pub on June 14th at noon, and would be very pleased to see you.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.