Music at The Shed

Simon Fenn
👍

Wed 24 May 2017, 19:28

Thank you Richard and Rod. They're a very classy act, aren't they and well up to standard of this Speakeasy season, we think.

We're planning next season's programme now but in the mean time whatever you do don't miss this season's finale. It's a Speakeasy Special for the Charlbury Festival at the Memorial Hall on Saturday 17th June. It's going to be a genuine firecracker!

(See the Events page or the Speakeasy page of this website.)

Richard Cocks
👍

Mon 22 May 2017, 11:30

I agree Rod - probably the best jazz gig I have attended in a long time! Can't wait for the autumn programme to begin!

Rod Evans
👍

Sat 20 May 2017, 20:24

Sorry, the title should have been Speakeasy Music!

Rod Evans
👍

Sat 20 May 2017, 19:44 (last edited on Mon 22 May 2017, 09:51)

Being a jazzer - and paid up member of Ronnie's to prove it - I'm biased. But great musicianship and a real treat last night from the Rob Terry Trio, so many thanks to Simon and Sally Fenn for organising. And of course to John Hole for compering and Glena Chadwick for her delightful readings.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.