Urgent help needed with Boundary Walk Sunday 21st May

Miles Walkden
👍

Mon 22 May 2017, 10:12

Book recommendation (with interesting stuff on boundary walks) - Jim Crace's "Harvest". One of the best books I've ever read.

Tony H Merry
👍

Sun 21 May 2017, 20:30

My thanks to Rob Stepney who lad the walk and Peter Kenrick who was the back markers today
So once more we have secured Charlbury Parish boundary and you should all feel reassured by their efforts today!

Tony H Merry
👍

Wed 17 May 2017, 09:55

Thank you very much to Rob Stepney who will lead the walk on Sunday
There will be lifts available from the station roundabout at 9.45 to the start of the walk
Updated map and walk details at
drive.google.com/open?id=0B67OfH41hZf_YU1oM25EclBndm8

Tony H Merry
👍

Tue 16 May 2017, 15:45

I have mapped out the route and would meet anyone who could lead it to point things out
Copy of map here drive.google.com/open?id=0B67OfH41hZf_al9fUU05LXBlakU

Tony H Merry
👍

Tue 16 May 2017, 10:57

I am supposed to be leading the Boundary walk this Sunday but I have injured my ankle so cannot do it
This is a call for someone to take this on otherwise we will have to cancel it
I have the route and all permissions from the Landowners to go on private land in parts of the walk
The route is about 10 miles in total with a stop at Ditchley Farm for lunch. It would be possible to have a leader for part of the walk and then change over.
So if you can help or know someone who might please reply to this post

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.