Memorial Hall Bin vanishing act

Jim Holah
👍

Tue 16 May 2017, 21:51

Yes thanks Liz. Litter clearence can resume.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Fri 12 May 2017, 22:15

So I see excellent service !

Elaine Newbold
👍

Fri 12 May 2017, 21:19

The bin has already returned

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Tue 9 May 2017, 18:18

Thanks Liz good to hear it will make a return

Jim Holah
👍

Tue 9 May 2017, 17:16

Excellent Liz, thanks for following up my report of last week during this busy time. Public amenity beats individual interests. Thanks. Jim

Liz Leffman
👍

Tue 9 May 2017, 16:50

Update - the new owner of the property told WODC that they had the town council's permission for the bin to be moved. That was not the case, as WODC have now realised. They are investigating how this mistake was made and I've been assured that a new one will be installed. Not sure how long it will take.

Liz Leffman
👍

Tue 9 May 2017, 15:50 (last edited on Tue 9 May 2017, 15:51)

I've tried to find out what happened to the bin, but got nowhere - will chase this up. Thanks for reminding me, Tim.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Tue 9 May 2017, 14:55

Just noticed that the rubbish bin outside the memorial hall gates has gone and the hole has been tarmaced over is this due to sweeping cutbacks from the Lib Dems now they have a representative ? (joking Liz ) but seriusly what has happened to it ? rubbish is normally a problem on that path due mainly from shoppers contracting "Lazyitis" when exit the co-op and walk down towards the centre and throw the wrappers they just scoffed on the floor, surely it will only get worse with the bin removed?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.