Cycle repairers

Nicola Leyland
👍

Thu 27 Apr 2017, 15:55

See business listings.

The Bike Shed Bicycle repairs in Charlbury | Stonesfield Repairs, serving, overhauls and upgrades Mobile service available Please contact Tom

Brook Lane Stonesfield Oxfordshire .
Tel: 07779385087. Mobile: 07779385087.

Opening times: 9:00-18:00

fab service.

Heather Williams
👍

Thu 27 Apr 2017, 12:40

I have used Mountain Mania in Carterton very good service booked it in took it over had new inner tube put in, gears serviced, and picked it up later, took half an hour of so.

Hamish Nichol
👍

Thu 27 Apr 2017, 11:57

John at Witney Cycles has done a great job servicing / repairing our bikes.
117 Corn Street, Witney 01993 771847

James Styring
👍

Thu 27 Apr 2017, 11:42

How about DIY, Nigel, I figure you're the kind of guy to get your hands dirty. The Windrush Bike Project at Cogges in Witney run an open workshop windrushbikeproject.uk/open-workshop/ where you can fix your own steed: "every Saturday and Tuesday from 10am ?" 2pm. At each session there is a trained mechanic. The workshop is open for anyone to come and use our tools, buy spare parts, and get help and advice from the mechanic. We hope that you will leave with a fixed bike, and knowledge of how to keep it on the road."

nigel rosser
👍

Wed 26 Apr 2017, 14:32

Thanks Steven!

Steven Fairhurst Jones
👍

Wed 26 Apr 2017, 13:38

My favourite, and best value in my experience, is Tony's shop in Long Hanborough. We take everything there, from high-end racers to Bromptons to children's bikes, and Tony is honest and very good value.
www.oxfordshirecotswolds.org/things-to-do/shopping/long-hanborough-cycle-and-general-store-p966751

Otherwise, depending on whether east or west is easiest for you, the Broken Spoke Co-op (http://bsbcoop.org/) is my preference in Oxford, and Cotswold Cycles in Moreton (https://www.cotswoldcycles.co.uk/) if you're out that way. Or wait for the mobile Back On Track to return to the Spendlove Centre.

nigel rosser
👍

Wed 26 Apr 2017, 12:23

Can anyone recommend a good one, please?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.