Liz Leffman
👍

Mon 27 Feb 2017, 10:42

Thanks to everyone for making it a really great evening

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Sun 26 Feb 2017, 12:09

It was great and yes lovely company. I didn't know the Garden Room could look so lovely. Will definitely be going next time!

Marjorie Glasgow
👍

Sun 26 Feb 2017, 09:14

What a fun evening. Great food, great music, great company. Thank you, Nicola and team, for putting on such an enjoyable event.

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Sun 26 Feb 2017, 08:58

I'd like to say a huge thank you to Nicola Morgan for organising an excellent evening on behalf of the Community Centre Appeal. She was helped by Kate Smith and by kitchen helpers Sue,Susan and Jenny; young waitresses Milly, Elizabeth, Molly and Evie; bar men Arthur and Tony; and some lovely live Italian music by Jenny and Kieron. The Co-op also donated some of the food. Great job everyone - thank you very much.

Pat Court
👍

Sat 25 Feb 2017, 23:23

Lovely evening. Well done to all who made it possible, especially the chefs. Thank you too for my birthday flowers, so kind of you.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.