S3 bus survey

Peter Kenrick
👍

Fri 17 Feb 2017, 17:08

One other advantage of re-routing some services via Oxford Parkway/Water Eaton is the direct connection with the excellent 700 bus service to all Oxford hospitals. I have included this in my response.

Christine Battersby
👍

Fri 17 Feb 2017, 16:48

Stagecoach has already lowered its prices from Woodstock to compete with Oxford Buses. Whether that will carry on once the bus war stops is another matter!

Andrew Chapman
👍

Fri 17 Feb 2017, 16:46 (last edited on Fri 17 Feb 2017, 16:53)

And presumably anything that improves links to Oxford Parkway gives us the dim hope that GWR might up its game and down its prices on the Charlbury rail line.

stephen cavell
👍

Fri 17 Feb 2017, 16:07

I have also completed the survey. Encouraging the service to go thro'Water Eaton and Oxford Parkway would be a great attraction to using the service more.

Hannen Beith
👍

Fri 17 Feb 2017, 13:02

Done!

Christine Battersby
👍

Fri 17 Feb 2017, 12:18 (last edited on Fri 17 Feb 2017, 12:19)

Can I persuade all potential bus users to complete the survey about the S3 by February 22nd: https://www.stagecoachbus.com/promos-and-offers/oxfordshire/woodstock-make-your-mark

According the Stagecoach representative who was carrying out the survey on the bus, it is (for once) not about a possible reduction in services, but might even lead to an increase…

Long post - click to read full text

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.