Cocktails and Cabaret

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Wed 22 Feb 2017, 19:28 (last edited on Wed 22 Feb 2017, 19:29)

I'm delighted to report that the evening made a total of £1800, of which £1300 has been donated to Help Refugees and £500 to Phone Credit for Refugees. If you wish to make an additional donation of your own, the links are for the CRAG fundraiser for Help Refugees
www.mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/crag
and for the phone credit charity
www.mydonate.bt.com/charities/phonecreditforrefugees (there is an explanation of what they do on the website).
Gift Aid can be added on both sites.

Lee Belcher
👍

Tue 14 Feb 2017, 12:49

A truly excellent evening. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm sure our whole table had a lot of fun.

Frances Webber
👍

Tue 14 Feb 2017, 11:30

Cocktails and Cabaret was a brilliant event - the music was fantastic, the musicians stayed right to the end playing for the dancers, the MC'ing was great and the limerick competition hilarious. And the Bull staff were so good too. It was great to see how many people dressed up for it! Thanks to everybody who made it such a great success.

Helen Chapman
👍

Sun 12 Feb 2017, 12:02

Thank you for a fab evening and amazing music!

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Sat 4 Feb 2017, 13:42

Sold out a week in advance!

Please email charlburyrefugee@gmail.com for possible returns.

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Wed 1 Feb 2017, 21:34

Just to let people know that around three quarters of the hundred or so tickets available for this amazing one-off evening on Saturday 11 February have already been bagged! And it's only ten days to go. Details are at www.charlbury.info/events/4336

Buy your tickets now or nurse your regrets!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.