Pop up Italian dinner

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Wed 22 Feb 2017, 09:06

Am I right in thinking there was a cancellation, so there are still a few places available for the po-up dinner on Saturday Nicola? It was so good last year and I'm sure this one will be too.

Nicola Morgan
👍

Wed 15 Feb 2017, 18:07

Two tables left so we've extended the booking deadline to 22nd Feb. Can be 2,3,4 or any combination if you want to book.

Nicola Morgan
👍

Fri 10 Feb 2017, 19:48

We have an alternative vegetarian option available; Polenta con fungi e formaggio gorgonzola. Book soon, 3 tables left...

Nicola Morgan
👍

Tue 31 Jan 2017, 19:45

Just 4 tables left for our pop up Italian restaurant and the poster hasn't come over the horizon of the events page yet. Get in touch if you want to book.

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Wed 25 Jan 2017, 09:38

Thank you Nicola - this looks amazing! It's on the 25th February, just to help people find it...

Nicola Morgan
👍

Tue 24 Jan 2017, 14:30

Lots of people have been asking about details of the dinner. The menu is on the events section but still a way down. Have a look and book your place by sending your menu choices with your cheque to me or Noah's Ark.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.