Can anyone transfer music cassettes to CD?

Trevor Taylor
👍

Fri 20 Jan 2017, 09:36

Clive,
One cassette machine has excessive wow, it's not been used in years. Will check out a second machine later today and let you know.

Trevor.

Trevor Taylor
👍

Wed 18 Jan 2017, 16:10

Clive,
I haven't used the cassette machine for a while and so will have to check to make sure it's still functioning correctly but I do have a professional audio CD burner so assuming the cassette machine is OK I'll be able to do the transfer for you. I'll try and check out the cassette machine this evening and be in touch.

Trevor.

Clive Gibson-Leitch
👍

Wed 18 Jan 2017, 16:05

The cassettes are CD90s (i.e. 90 minutes each, but, of course, split into two halves).

Trevor Taylor
👍

Wed 18 Jan 2017, 15:34

Clive, I can probably do that for you. How long are the cassettes?

Trevor.

Hannen Beith
👍

Wed 18 Jan 2017, 09:58

Hi Clive! Use Audacity. It's free. Only use this official site though as there are some others which can infect your PC, and download gunk you don't need.
www.audacityteam.org/download/windows/

Clive Gibson-Leitch
👍

Tue 17 Jan 2017, 20:56

I have a couple of music cassettes, and would like to transfer them to compact disc. Does anyone locally have the technology required? I'm happy to pay!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.