👍

Mon 23 Jan 2017, 21:01

All this yummy bread can be bought at Charlbury Deli on Fridays and Saturdays

Pradeep Shakya
👍

Sun 22 Jan 2017, 22:48

The bread shed is now baking 3 days a week: Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays

Breads available:
1.Oak smoked strong malted blend (malted flakes smoked for 18 hours over oak chips, recreating the taste from the ancient method of malting)
2. Strong malted 5 seed (wheat, malted wheat flakes, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, golden linseed, dark flax seeds and fennel seeds).
3. White country loaf
4. Cotswold crunch
5. Seeded rye
6. Spelt
7. Drunken fig
8. Baguette
9. Borodinski (a Russian bread of rye, malt extract, molasses and coriander seeds ?" a bread associated with the battle that turned back Napoleon's forces)

£3.60 a loaf...

You can order your loaf by texting or ringing Deep on 07733360623 or emailing thebreadshed.deepbaked@gmail.com. Please order the day before as he ferments his dough slowly to make it as healthy and delicious as it can be.

Bread ordered can be collected after 5 on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, also Saturday morning.

Let us know where you want to collect from, when you order ?" either:
- The Bread Shed at 6 Hixet Wood - off the Charlbury Garage Forecourt, top house on your left as you come up the steep slope into the garage.
- Or the honesty box at 4 Enstone Road. The box is outside the garage/workshop at the end of the drive, with a small box inside to put your payment in.

James Styring
👍

Tue 17 Jan 2017, 09:57

I bought a loaf in the Deli - still warm from the oven. Delicious!

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Mon 16 Jan 2017, 12:02

Thank you for the info..... looking forward to trying your bread.

Liz Leffman
👍

Mon 16 Jan 2017, 09:48

Had some of your bread from the deli last weekend, Deep, and it was delicious. My friends were very impressed too.

Pradeep Shakya
👍

Sun 15 Jan 2017, 19:44

Deep is currently baking on Tues and Fri - so bread ordered can be collected after 5 on Tuesdays or Fridays, also Saturday morning.

you can order your loaf by texting or ringing Deep on 07733360623 or emailing thebreadshed.deepbaked@gmail.com. Please order the day before as he ferments his dough slowly to make it as healthy and delicious as it can be. Each loaf is £3.60

You can collect the bread from The Bread Shed which is at 6 Hixet Wood - off the Charlbury Garage Forecourt, top house on your left as you come up the steep slope into the garage.

We also have a honesty box set up at 4 Enstone Road for those who would like to collect from there. Please just let us know that you want to collect from there when you order.
The box will be outside the garage/workshop at the end of the drive, with a small box inside to put your payment in. £3.60 a loaf... And you can collect on the day of your order from 4pm

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Sun 15 Jan 2017, 18:21

I'd like to try one, please. If you are doing two sizes I would like to try a smaller one for starters, if not that's fine. Do you have any instructions elsewhere about paying, collecting/ delivery...? Thanks.

Pradeep Shakya
👍

Sun 15 Jan 2017, 18:06

I am baking this Tuesday and Friday. If anyone is interested to try this new bread then let me know. It will be similar to Cotswold crunch

The stone ground flour is from Bacheldre Watermill, Wales and is a blend of flour, malted wheat flakes, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, golden linseed, dark flax seeds and fennel seeds. Stone ground flour is healthier because the wheat germ is not overheated, and the flour retains the natural proportions of bran, germ and endosperm. The seeds is this blend add variety to your diet and give your health a boost. Golden linseed has proved to be an important source of Omega 3 fatty acids.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.