Crag Bring and Buy tomorrow

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Sat 7 Jan 2017, 11:29 (last edited on Sat 7 Jan 2017, 11:32)

Wow! The Woolly Hugs appeal (see www.charlbury.info/news/1998 ) which Meraud only launched this week has already brought in 25 knitted squares, 3 woolly hats and a child's cardigan. Remember: there's a collection box in the bookshop upstairs at the Corner House, and another in St. Mary's. More details on the link above. Thank you all so much.

Photos of the people we are helping are at www.facebook.com/charlburyrefugee

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Sat 7 Jan 2017, 10:01

And it's not tomorrow any more! It's *today*. Saturday 10-12.

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Sat 7 Jan 2017, 09:59

Yesterday I spent a fiver on bird food to help see our garden birds through the next week. Then I see the irony. Do I care more about the birds than about my human brothers and sisters?

So I've just donated a parallel fiver to the Charlbury Refugee Action Group appeal at mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/crag

Follow Charlbury Refugee Action Group on Facebook and you will see some of the projects we are helping to fund. It's good news! Please contribute too, no matter how little. Even just pop down to the Meeting House for a coffee!

Felicity Brooks
👍

Fri 6 Jan 2017, 21:41

Ten to twelve at the Friends' Meeting House Please see events for more information. Teas, coffee and cakes on sale too.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.