Burns Night

Marjorie Glasgow
👍

Sun 22 Jan 2017, 08:40 (last edited on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 09:23)

What a great (and warm) Saturday evening - the music, the dancing, the food, and the poetry were inspired. Thank you to all who put it together and to all who gathered to enjoy the fun. Well done CCCA, well done Jessie and Anthony.

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Sat 21 Jan 2017, 12:09

Tickets will be available on the door if you decide to have a night out tonight. First come first served unless you ask me to hold some for you beforehand. It should be a good old knees up - bring your friends!

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Fri 20 Jan 2017, 14:06

We still have plenty of tickets left. There's lots of food and a great band. Please come, so it doesn't go to waste! If you want to book a ticket to collect on the door, please message me or Anthony by clicking on the name at the bottom of this message. If there are tickets left to sell on the door, I'll put a message on this forum on Saturday afternoon.

Anthony Horn
👍

Tue 17 Jan 2017, 16:09

There are still some tickets left at the Post Office for Saturday, so don't leave it too long to get them as you maybe unlucky and miss out on a great night!

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Thu 5 Jan 2017, 15:27

Tickets have just gone on sale in the Post Office for the Burns Night Supper on 21st January. It's in aid of the Community Centre and wil be held in the memoria Hall, with a live band and dancing. Please buy your tickets as soon as you can so we know how much food to provide, and you can let me know by email below if you have any special dietary requirements.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.