log off if iam not worth talking too.

Igor Goldkind
👍

Sun 2 Nov 2008, 15:21

Not upset, bored.

ken jones
👍

Sun 2 Nov 2008, 14:48

getting upset are we what a shame you never were a worthy opponent.

Igor Goldkind
👍

Sun 2 Nov 2008, 14:34

Actually, I'm not a visitor but a permanent resident. I pay taxes here and have employed over a hundred English people in the businesses I have started over the years.

I am just as entitled to live, breath and express my opinion here as you are; that is, if you still believe in the rule of the law.

Although your inhospitable, 'little Englander' attitude is shared by some, fortunately the majority of British people no longer subscribe to your outmoded perspective and bankrupt values.

This country was forged by foreigners like me over the centuries and without the influence of wave upon wave of foreigners moving here, you wouldn't even recognise your own country. If you had even the smallest inkling of your own history, you wouldn't be so quick to vent your xenophobia.

Pathetic.

ken jones
👍

Sun 2 Nov 2008, 14:16

because it is my country not yours.you will never be british only a visitor. with american views they do no not mean anything in this country. if you want to brain wash people start a cult.

Igor Goldkind
👍

Sun 2 Nov 2008, 12:53

If this is a free country, why do you still rattle your chains?

ken jones
👍

Sun 26 Oct 2008, 15:07

o good an igor free forum without bovine excrement.

Igor Goldkind
👍

Fri 3 Oct 2008, 08:27

I'm often wrong which I usually discover when someone proves me wrong by communicating contradicting evidence and/or logic of argument.

A skill that may escape you based on the evidence.

ken jones
👍

Thu 2 Oct 2008, 19:48

igor lives in his non drug induced utopia it is a very rare condition usualy trigered by somebody talking sense.when this happens it sends him in to paranoid delusions of the world will stop turning if he is wrong.

Igor Goldkind
👍

Thu 2 Oct 2008, 08:46

It's called the rest of the world outside and including Charlbury.

roger short
👍

Sun 21 Sep 2008, 20:42

Ivan how can you be so right

ivan krechov
👍

Tue 24 Apr 2007, 19:20

igor gold kind lives in a world of his own

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.