Robert Court MP Surgery dates/times

Molly Watson
👍

Tue 15 Nov 2016, 09:52

Haha thanks everyone! I saw Robert Courts last Friday in his constituency office in Witney. You can book an appointment by emailing Caroline Balcon on balconc@parliament.uk. Good Luck!

Andrew Chapman
👍

Thu 10 Nov 2016, 08:10 (last edited on Thu 10 Nov 2016, 08:12)

His website says it's robert@robertcourts.co.uk, or you could try https://www.writetothem.com (though his Twitter bio gives the address that didn't work for Jon)

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Wed 9 Nov 2016, 21:05

Used Robert Courts' website to email him this evening. Here is the reply:

This message was created automatically by the mail system (ecelerity).

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

robert.courts.mp@parliament.uk (after RCPT TO): 553-SPF (Sender Policy Framework) domain authentication
553-fail. Refer to the Troubleshooting page at
553-www.symanteccloud.com/troubleshooting for more
553 information. (#5.7.1)

Amanda Epps
👍

Mon 7 Nov 2016, 11:33

Csmeron stopped holding surgeries in Charlbury when he became the party leader. They were then held in the Tory office on Witney High Street which is upstairs, so inaccessible to those in wheel chairs. When a friend and I wished to see him about issues affecting the disabled, they had to arrange a meeting in the Methodist Church! Lets hope Courts reverts to the old system of surgeries with some in accessible buildings.

Heather Williams
👍

Sun 6 Nov 2016, 10:38

From the way he scarpered after he was elected he has probably gone to ground.

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Sun 6 Nov 2016, 10:18

Stephen Andrews - that is a great question.

Andrew Chapman
👍

Fri 4 Nov 2016, 19:09

Sorry to hear Mr Courts needs surgery - is it the brain?

Stephen Andrews
👍

Fri 4 Nov 2016, 18:43

I assume that they will be in the Corner House as before and on a Friday. Here is my planned first question as expressed in a letter to him today - " Dear Robert Courts, I understand from the Charlbury hustings that you personally voted in favour of leaving the EU in the referendum. Given that the majority of your new constituency voted to remain, please can I receive your personal assurance that as our representative in Parliament you intend to support the local 'will of the people' and not obstruct or argue against proper parliamentary debate concerning Article 50."

Molly Watson
👍

Tue 1 Nov 2016, 20:45

Does anyone know where and when Robert Courts holds his surgery? Have left a msg with Witney conservatives but thought I'd just ask here too? Thanks

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.