Sun 30 Oct 2016, 09:42

Many Thanks Richard

Paul Rassam
👍

Sat 29 Oct 2016, 20:51

A hearty 'hear hear' from me too.

Angus B
👍

Sat 29 Oct 2016, 11:18 (last edited on Sat 29 Oct 2016, 19:04)

For those of us who are not permanent residents of Charlbury this forum is very helpful - as is the rest of the website - to keep abreast of what is going on, and I'm very grateful to those who manage and monitor it.

Hannen Beith
👍

Sat 29 Oct 2016, 10:00

I agree. The "mail" facility is just one part of it that is incredibly useful although I tire of one resident who uses it to send me what I perceive to be inappropriate comments about my forum posts.

Liz Leffman
👍

Tue 25 Oct 2016, 09:45

Hear hear!

Helen Holwill
👍

Tue 25 Oct 2016, 09:33

I second that. Fabulous work, and an impressively friendly but firm diplomatic approach. I for one very much appreciate all the effort that is involved.

Rachel Brushfield
👍

Mon 24 Oct 2016, 20:27

Thank you Richard for your recent comments and honesty on this Forum and all that you do and have done with www.charlbury.info web site to date. You are a gem and I hope that Charlbury residents never take you or this web site for granted.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.