Picture Sale and Cream Teas

marion coates
👍

Fri 7 Oct 2016, 10:26

Dear Tanya,
Geoff Clifford has kindly said that he will come at 1 pm tomorrow to help us. He has much more experience than I have, so his judgement will be very useful.
Regards,
Marion

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Thu 6 Oct 2016, 13:05

We are delighted to announce that we will have some pictures from the Elizabeth Hardie estate for sale at this event on Saturday. She is a Charlbury artist, who sadly passed away recently. We are very grateful for this gift in her memory.

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Tue 4 Oct 2016, 12:30

Charlbury Community Centre Appeal have been given some lovely pictures for our sale on Saturday (8th Oct). Some are of local interest or by local artists. If you have pictures to donate you can bring them to the Memorial Hall from 12 noon on the day, or contact me beforehand and I'll collect them.
The cream teas, coffees, cakes and soft drinks will be available between 2 and 4pm, all home made and delicious, with the cream and jam kindly donated by Charlbury Co-op.
Please come along.
There will also be an opportunity to support us by buying a brick if you have not already done so.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.