Short term rental needed - any ideas?

Katrina Ross
👍

Sat 17 Sep 2016, 07:38

I hear Cornbury have a large house that's empty! Plenty of rooms and even a swimming pool!!

Leah Fowler
👍

Fri 16 Sep 2016, 15:52

When we were homeless we rented a cottage at Banbury Hill Farm (winter rates) for 3 months it was great.

Sarah McVey
👍

Fri 16 Sep 2016, 13:58

Hello lovely folk of Charlbury. I'm looking for a two or three bedroom house to rent in Charlbury for January and February 2017 whilst the extension on my house is completed. I noticed some airbnb sites, however most don't have kitchens, and I dread to think how much it would cost to feed us all at The Bull every night (much as I would enjoy that!). I thought I would post on here on the off chance that someone here may know someone who would be happy with a short term let to a very lovely family (ha - I'll let you be the judge of that). Thanks in advance to anyone who can recommend anything.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.