*Reactionary Old Farts* (Debate)

ken jones
👍

Sun 2 Nov 2008, 15:20

plot for sale igor seems to have lost his so it is free to a good home. use it wiseley.

roger short
👍

Mon 6 Oct 2008, 14:25

Well from what i read Igor has a death wish i think ,fancy calling bros a pair of w..k..s and pleading he did not know what one was.They must lead good lives in California.

Igor Goldkind
👍

Fri 3 Oct 2008, 08:29

Say what you like but have the courage to be identified with what you say.

ivan krechov
👍

Sun 1 Apr 2007, 14:43

sorry if i offended you igor just because you are always right and every body on planet igor is wrong.i have the right to say my piece you have an attitude broblem could it be a chip on the shoulder or have you got no life of your own. if it pleases you i will only post on the off topic board. leaving you to educate all us carrott crunchers on the life and works of comrad goldkind

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Fri 30 Mar 2007, 15:54

Like it says, "you don't have to agree with everything you read here". People have different views, that's why we have a forum - no question of "polluting".

Moved to off-topic.

Igor Goldkind
👍

Fri 30 Mar 2007, 15:50

Sorry, I just thought you should have your own thread on the forum so you don't have to keep polluting the other topics.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.