Occasional evening Babysitter needed

Eileen Hipgrave
👍

Sun 16 Oct 2016, 09:19

Hi Jody. As you know my grandchildren are similarly aged to your children, and I regularly have Jude to stay. I saw your advert before I went to Turkey for another month, but now I see someone has responded. I do babysitting for someone else in Charlbury, and I get paid £9 per hour. Should you ever be in need of a sitter urgently, I can help if I am free. Best wishes. ...Eileen (no 39)

Jody O'Reilly
👍

Tue 11 Oct 2016, 19:35

Thanks Katina, always good to another name to call on!

Could you message via the site me your contact details, hourly rate and what you're willing to cover and we can maybe have a chat sometime.
Thanks Jody

Katina Nason
👍

Tue 11 Oct 2016, 12:37

Hi Jody if you're still looking for a babysitter. I am available. I already babysit for a few families in a Charlbury.

Jody O'Reilly
👍

Tue 16 Aug 2016, 11:55

Since the lovely Rachel Emsden left for Italy we are bereft of an occasional babysitter for our rare nights out! Could any interested parties please message me via the website? Likely duties are bedtime stories for our six year old boy and nearly four year old girl, persuading them that they actually want to sleep and then ensuring that they, and our few worldly possessions, are not stolen away while we are out!
Thanks
Jody

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.