Fiveways rubbish

Peter Kenrick
👍

Thu 11 Aug 2016, 11:36

Simple solutions are often the best - thanks Hannen!

Also thanks Liz & Hannen for your support for my initiative.

I would also be delighted to hear from others out there who are prepared to get involved with making our town look better - contact me at peter.kenrick48@gmail.com or call 01608 811021

Hannen Beith
👍

Thu 11 Aug 2016, 08:53

Ok Liz. Will do. Thanks very much for your help.

Liz Leffman
👍

Wed 10 Aug 2016, 19:36 (last edited on Wed 10 Aug 2016, 19:42)

WODC have told me that the bin over the road will be moved to the bus stop side. I am not sure when that will be done, but perhaps this is proof that sometimes, if we want things doing, we have to take action ourselves....I urge you to join Peter Kenrick's initiative to look after our town, Hannen (see earlier post from him).

Hannen Beith
👍

Wed 10 Aug 2016, 19:19

Yay! Put up a plastic bin by the bus stop and have been emptying it out every other day. I don't mind. So much easier than getting down on one's hand and knees in the laurel. Really can't figure out why the DC didn't think of this years ago? Liz Leffman? The proof is in the pudding, and sometimes in the bucket...

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.