Lee Place email or phone?

Suzy M-H
👍

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 10:23

I think we're talking about different trees as the one I'm referring to can be seen from my back garden, not from the road. You may need to chase up your one, Duncan.

Duncan Forbes
👍

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 09:20

My wife and I have been trying to get this tree sorted out for months- ever since we saw a large dead branch which had fallen into the road earlier in the year. I spoke to Martin Frost many weeks ago, who said he was having a tree surgeon round to look at it. Nothing has happened since, which makes me think we might have been talking at cross-purposes about which tree it was. I'm glad someone else is taking this up too!

Suzy M-H
👍

Mon 15 Aug 2016, 08:34

Thanks very much everyone, have now been in contact with the Estate Manager.

Russell Ingham
👍

Sun 14 Aug 2016, 23:05

As I understand it, the Estate Mgr for Lee Place is Martin Frost esq currently at Lee Place cottage: mob number is 07766 087604 and email: frost_martin@hotmail.com

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Wed 10 Aug 2016, 16:16

You could try Roger Clarke as I think he knows their contact details. His phone number is 810680 and email is charlburytc@btinternet.com

Tony H Merry
👍

Wed 10 Aug 2016, 15:44

Suzy you might do better to inform Highways at OCC and report it as an emergency (the tree might fall on someone or something) at the following link https://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/cms/content/contact-highways
and they should quickly take action on it

Simon Walker
👍

Wed 10 Aug 2016, 15:34

Lee Place is part of the Blenheim estate, so a call to the estate office there might be a good starting point.

Suzy M-H
👍

Wed 10 Aug 2016, 14:38

There's a dead tree in danger of falling over that needs sorting in the grounds of Lee Place. Their entry phone doesn't work. Does anyone know contact details please?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.