Chipping Norton pool - Sunday changes

Steven Fairhurst Jones
👍

Fri 4 Nov 2016, 11:28 (last edited on Fri 4 Nov 2016, 11:31)

As before, apologies but I thought it worth sharing that Chipping Norton pool has again changed it's toddler-friendly swimming times without publicity.

I've just spoken to staff there who confirmed that the "Toddler Times" when the pool floor will be raised are 4.00-5.00 on both Saturdays and Sundays, effective immediately.

I might phone again before going, just in case, as the member of staff there seemed a bit uncertain about it all.

Steven Fairhurst Jones
👍

Fri 29 Jul 2016, 10:37

Apologies for stretching the "Charlbury-related" definition, but I know there are a fair few Charlbury families who go to Chippy pool's Sunday morning 11.00 session with toddlers / young swimmers, and this is the easiest way to reach everyone.

Chippy pool has just withdrawn its Sunday morning 11.00 session - the one with the floor raised - and has moved it to 12.00. So if you were to go at 11.00 as usual you'd find the floor down, deeper water, and potentially lots of older children and adults there, which might not suit you. The floor will be raised for the 12.00 session instead.

Not a huge difference, but I thought it worth posting to avoid any potential toddler disappointment.

Steven

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.