Abuse

sharon
👍

Tue 21 Jun 2016, 17:04

The police are aware of this person and anyone who has problems with her like you have should report all incidents to the police

Vanessa
👍

Tue 21 Jun 2016, 16:54

I've just heard that she does live locally and although not a 'threat' she does this quite often and has been known to ring the police and report you for stalking. I hope she gets help as not everyone will just walk on and ignore it.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Tue 21 Jun 2016, 16:49

Yes, she was waiting for a bus at the same time as we were. I don't think she was a threat to anyone but I hope she gets the help she needs.

Vanessa
👍

Tue 21 Jun 2016, 13:16

I'm in shock, whilst walking past the bus stop next to the Bell Pub just now a lady (I use the term lightly) was verbally abusive towards me as I walked past her. She was sat on the seat under the canopy on her mobile phone and I merely walked past her. I stopped just outside the house by the bus stop to find my keys in my bag where she then proceeded to tell me I was stalking her by standing there and to walk on by in a very agressive manner. She said this a few times and got louder and more aggressive. I didn't respond to her at all as wouldn't want to lower myself to that but just wanted to warn others...she had a short dark hair in a bob style and was smoking, I think she had a black leather jacket on! Beware. I'd be dissapointed if she was a local!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.