Harrassment

Phil Morgan
👍

Thu 9 Jun 2016, 13:15

Having said earlier that I was waiting to see results from Homefresh, I thought that I should report back.
Having received 2 boxes now with 6 meals per box (£3.00 per person)I can confirm that the ingredients and recipes are excellent.
I have, though, unsubscribed from Homefresh. My reason was the amount of packaging involved - just too much! The company was very good about my cancellation - very swift and courteous.
This will suit a professional couple getting home late and wanting good food that can be cooked in 30 to 40 minutes. I'm not advertising them but the food was great.

NADINE MILLS
👍

Wed 1 Jun 2016, 18:29

These guys have been rolling out over Oxon https://www.hellofresh.com/tasty/ - if it's them - then they are a legit co!

Peter Bridgman
👍

Wed 1 Jun 2016, 09:29

The gentleman who has harrassed me several times recently is clearly nothing to do with the 4 young men trying to set up a business.

Hannen Beith
👍

Tue 31 May 2016, 13:01

P.C. Wesley Smith has a stock of Thames Valley Police stickers to deter cold callers.

Phil Morgan
👍

Tue 31 May 2016, 11:41

These were 4 young men doing a sales pitch for home deliveries of recipe-based food boxes. The young man who called on me was extremely polite and, when I invited him inside to explain the offer, I was impressed.
I am expecting the first of my boxes today for a 2 week trial. I don't think it's a scam. All the follow-up emails are giving me lovely recipes and cooking tips. I wait to see the results...!

Susan Way
👍

Tue 31 May 2016, 10:50

They came to me too. They were young, very polite, stayed outside and well away from the door and presumably they are just trying to earn a living. I don't call that harassment.

Charlie M
👍

Fri 27 May 2016, 18:33

There were some people going from door to door wearing aprons yesterday. I think they were from an organisation called Kitchen-something. My door was only open long enough to admonish them for wasting my time.

sharon
👍

Fri 27 May 2016, 14:47

Maybe need reporting to the police

Pearl Manners
👍

Fri 27 May 2016, 10:26

Thank you for the warning Peter. We had a rather aggressive caller last week fortunately Martin was home to deal with him, even then he didn't give up easily.

Peter Bridgman
👍

Fri 27 May 2016, 09:23

Has anyone else been harrassed by a gentleman who arrives at your door all smiles, aiming to gain your trust and then tries to sell you something that you don't want?
He is extremely persuasive and may take an older person in. He was here again this morning and even tried to get in my house. Fortunately my porch door can only be opened with a key from the outside, but others may open their door before they realise who is there. Check before you open your front door.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.