Junk and electrical goods collection

Vanessa
👍

Thu 9 Jun 2016, 16:35

Has anyone tried calling this number? We have a few items that need collecting, fridge, sofa, hoover etc....I wandered if they collect these type of items? Many thanks.

Victoria Chan
👍

Wed 25 May 2016, 09:41

Will do. Thanks!

Gary Walker.
👍

Tue 24 May 2016, 17:51

Try calling 07342 960762, they're a couple of lads who will take it from you for free, and they're licenced by WODC to collect scrap too.

Victoria Chan
👍

Tue 24 May 2016, 14:36

Thanks, it is big I'm afraid. The one I saw was a private truck, and they even asked to take stuff from our skip then. Thought maybe they come regularly. I should've asked them then.

Helen Chapman
👍

Mon 23 May 2016, 21:14

There's an electrical goods recycling bin at the Spendlove if they're small items.

Robin Taylor
👍

Sun 22 May 2016, 16:26

There is info about bulk waste collections and charges here.
www.westoxon.gov.uk/residents/bins-recycling/bulky-household-waste/

Victoria Chan
👍

Sun 22 May 2016, 16:19

I've seen a truck around the neighbourhood coming around every now and then to collect old junk and electrical goods. Does anyone know anything about this? When do they come? How do you contact them? We have some stuff to get rid of, and can't fit them in our tiny car to take to the tip. Thanks.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.