finstock funday

mandy
👍

Tue 20 Feb 2007, 11:54

hi i live in finstock and have done for many years for the last few years we have had a weekend in august called the finstock funday we have lots of differnt things going on thourght out the day craft fairs football for the finstock cup car boot sale and loads more which then goes into the eveing with a disco and live bands.this year we are doing it again on august the 18th.but this year we need alot more help is there anyone out there who could sponcers this evant as we need to hire a marquie which coast us £1000 pounds each year so if there is anyone that can help us with this it would be great as all money raisd goes to all the differnt things whitin the villiage ie school preschool playground etc etc.if we can keep this evant going then maybe we can be bigger next year.mandy c

and Lorraine also wrote:

Hi,

We are looking to borrow a Marquee for the Finstock Fun Day Friday 17th and Saturday 18th August. Any one got one or know of anyone who would be prepared to let us have one to borrow or to hire for a small cost. Proceeds of the day go to all village groups, school, preschool, church etc etc. Thanks Lorraine

(I've merged the two topics because they're very similar - I don't mind the occasional Finstock posting on the Charlbury site, but only in moderation! -- Richard)

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2023. Contributions are the opinion of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.