Election

Chris Tatton
👍

Sun 8 May 2016, 16:53

Congratulations on your fantastic result Liz, well deserved.

What a week it has been, what with Leicester winning the Premier League, confirmation that Southill Solar is going to happen and now LIz's re-election!

Tony H Merry
👍

Sat 7 May 2016, 19:42 (last edited on Sat 7 May 2016, 19:43)

I would like to add my own congratulations to Liz
She has done so much for the Town and works closely with us on the Town Council and I for one am very glad she will be able to continue doing this

Deborah Longshaw
👍

Fri 6 May 2016, 18:47

Right woman for the job! Congrats Liz.

Liz Leffman
👍

Fri 6 May 2016, 18:32

It's a real privilege to be able to represent the lovely ward of Charlbury, Finstock and Fawler. Thanks to everyone for the opportunity you have given me to carry on doing this for another four years!

Patricia Ellis
👍

Fri 6 May 2016, 18:16

Congratulations Liz, it is lovely to know you are back again, working so hard for all of us, keeping Charlbury safe and well!

Jim Holah
👍

Fri 6 May 2016, 15:45

Congratulations Liz, well done & keep up the good work

Amanda Epps
👍

Fri 6 May 2016, 13:00

Congratulations to Liz Leffman on her re-election as one of our District Councillors. It is a tribute to all the hard work she and Andy Graham have put in to defending Charlbury's amenities. And once again we had the highest turnout in the District.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.