Babysitter moving to area

Katina Nason
👍

Tue 11 Oct 2016, 12:32

Hi Rachel apologies for late reply only just seen this. Are you still looking for someone ? Mt mobile is 07802704707 kind regards

rachel cootes
👍

Wed 28 Sep 2016, 16:53

Hi Katina
Have just seen this post- are you still available for babysitting and ad hoc school pick ups etc??
I have 2 boys- 5 and nearly 2, we are looking for pick up and babysitting on a Tuesday afternoon and potentially some hours on a Friday
Thanks

Katina Nason
👍

Wed 27 Apr 2016, 10:23

If anyone is looking for a babysitter or ad hoc nanny please let me know. I'm moving to the area next week and although I already have a job I'm looking to make some extra money. I have been a nanny for children aged 6 months plus roles to include pick up from schools, food preparation, helping with homework and evening routine. I'm also happy to help with animals being an owner of dogs, cats and horses ! I have CRB certification and first aid.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.