Shock horror

Lynn Gorton
👍

Sat 23 Apr 2016, 13:35

Paul, I have responded to you with a direct message

Geoff Belcher
👍

Sat 23 Apr 2016, 11:09

the police office at the corner house on Monday afternoon, or the local pcso contact number in cronicle.

Paul Taylor
👍

Fri 22 Apr 2016, 19:37

I did if you read the post correctly he chose to put the same dangerous tyre on the back of his car and still drive it about. Would you still have the same sarcastic attitude if this man killed some one in your family because he choose to ignor warning about the safety of his car also it's not legal and insurance would be viod

Paul Taylor
👍

Fri 22 Apr 2016, 19:36 (last edited on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 19:40)

Lynn Gorton
👍

Fri 22 Apr 2016, 18:30 (last edited on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 13:35)

Paul Taylor
👍

Thu 21 Apr 2016, 22:19

Last week I pointed out to a local Landlord his front tyre on his car had warn through past the canvase to my horror this morning saw it was removed and replaced on the rear of said car sorry to put it on here but that is a total disregard for the safety of any one how many people could get killed if that tyre blew out at speed, to take it of knowing it was reported to him and just move it around the car is discusting

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.