Unwanted gifts / Bric a brac

Kate Andrews
👍

Mon 19 Feb 2007, 12:05

I am currently making plans to hold some fundraising events in Charlbury one of which will definately be a table-top sale. The proceeds of the sale will go to Raleigh international, a youth development charity that does voluntary work in Africa and South America. I will be making collections for bric-a-brac to sell on the Raleigh table but will also rent out other tables (for a small fee) for those who wish to sell their own things for profit. If anyone is interested, either in making a donation or setting up their own table please don't hesitate to contact me. kea21@hotmail.co.uk / 01608 811212

John Munro
👍

Sun 18 Feb 2007, 20:43

That would be excellent if you do hold some. We would certainly make use.

Derek Collett
👍

Sun 18 Feb 2007, 18:33

We in the Cricket Club were certainly planning to hold some car boot sales in Charlbury this year but I missed our last committee meeting so don't know if they are going to go ahead or not. Paul Jenkins, who sometimes contributes to this Forum, may well know more.

John Munro
👍

Sun 18 Feb 2007, 17:52

We would also be interested to know whether there are any table top or car boot sales planned in the near future,as we have a garage full of stuff to dispose of.

graham W
👍

Sun 18 Feb 2007, 10:22

At this time of year most of may be emptying the loft / garage etc, and I'm sure that may be loads of unwanted stuff lying around which may end up at the tip. Are there any organistaions that are proposing to have a table top sale for these items? If so please contact me. graham.wisker@virgin.net / 01608 810 394

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2023. Contributions are the opinion of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.