the gifford trust (Debate)

ken jones
👍

Fri 8 Aug 2008, 16:17

the gifford trust a way of lining your own pocket and depriving the football club and other needy causes of funds.the old primary school site valued at 1.5 million sold for peanuts all moneys lost on big dinners and hotel costs.you can ban this comment but the truth hurts.

derek
👍

Fri 23 Mar 2007, 13:39

ivan, what is the gifford trust? if i was a trustee i wouldn't need to ask.

ivan krechov
👍

Fri 9 Mar 2007, 19:53

has derek and don kelly both got new cars. if so they must be trustess of the gifford trust.carry on drinking in the railway arms with the rest of the liberal eco friendly commuters.keep on morris dancing dudes.

Don Kelly
👍

Fri 9 Mar 2007, 16:06

I think it's a wrestling manoeuvre

derek
👍

Fri 9 Mar 2007, 11:19

whats the gifford trust?

ivan krechov
👍

Sat 17 Feb 2007, 17:12

how much money was raised by the redevelopment of the old primary school site on the playing close. where did all the money go.why is charlbury foot ball club still meeting in the old music room on the spendlove site.why were the then reps of the gifford trust riding around in new cars.why is the gifford trust in the hands of outsiders.answers on the charlbury web site. nobody that has lived in chalbury less than thirty years should be on the trust.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.