Ticket for The Sixteen, Christ Church, Friday at 8pm

Peter Bridgman
👍

Sun 17 Apr 2016, 11:24

Thank you for your comment John. I'm old enough and ugly enough not to worry about my silly remarks being taken seriously!

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Sun 17 Apr 2016, 09:45

If it is any consolation, the Speakeasy was sold out and the Sixteen probably were too. But was there a problem with Peter's joke? I wouldn't like him to feel put down. :)

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Sat 16 Apr 2016, 14:37

As Ali said in the second comment, he would like to have gone to the concert in Christ Church, but it clashed with the Speakeasy.

I would gently suggest that the best response to being "amazed and puzzled" is to move onto the next thread rather than starting an argument about it!

Peter Bridgman
👍

Sat 16 Apr 2016, 13:01

Forum comments never cease to amaze and puzzle me. What on earth has the speakeasy to do with Liz's offer of a ticket to a concert at Christchurch in Oxford?

Ali Ross
👍

Sat 16 Apr 2016, 11:22

I can't speak for the parish meeting, but the Speakeasy was awesome!

Liz Leffman
👍

Wed 13 Apr 2016, 08:34

And I will be at the Annual Parish Meeting. The trouble with Charlbury is that there is just too much going on...

Ali Ross
👍

Tue 12 Apr 2016, 16:46

I'd love to take those off your hands, Liz, but I'll be at the equally wonderful Speakeasy on that night.

Liz Leffman
👍

Tue 12 Apr 2016, 10:08

I have a spare ticket for a concert this Friday evening by The Sixteen - Byrd, Tallis and Arvo Part. If anyone would like it please contact me.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.