Missing - One Dozen Red Roses!

mandy
👍

Mon 19 Feb 2007, 15:45

re missing flowers you should have phoned fabulous flowers in abingdon they would have delivered your flowers on the day you eanted with no problem and they dont leave them if no one is there.hope your wife got her flowers.

Megan Bell
👍

Fri 16 Feb 2007, 10:31

there's a rather lonely bunch still sitting inside the hallway at Kiddywinks (box says it should have gone to Chipping Norton). Maybe you could do a swap?!

John Munro
👍

Thu 15 Feb 2007, 21:14

Should have bought my wife a bag and belt....at least that way the vacuum cleaner would be working again!

graham W
👍

Thu 15 Feb 2007, 20:51

In order for me to suprise my wife next year and guarantee arrival of some flowers, I have despatched a pack of seeds today (via first class mail) and hey presto arrival next year in bloom!

John Munro
👍

Thu 15 Feb 2007, 19:32

If they came via M&S and arrived mid-afternoon yesterday, can I have them back please?
Royal Mail still haven't delivered the card today either!

Birgit den Outer
👍

Thu 15 Feb 2007, 11:09

Aren't Valentine gifts supposed to be anonymous hence always unexpected? I have no idea who sent me all my roses.

John Munro
👍

Thu 15 Feb 2007, 06:55

Did anyone receive an unexpected gift of a dozen red roses from M&S yesterday? According to their helpline, the flowers which I ordered for my wife were left in a secure location at the front of our house at 4:15 yesterday afternoon. Strange thing is I was working from home all day, have a clear view of the garden and path and there was certainly no flowers left!
Didn't help that the Valentine's card that I got posted from the sub-post office in Lover, Wiltshire didn't arrive either!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.