Car parking damage.

Trevor Taylor
👍

Fri 8 Apr 2016, 15:38 (last edited on Fri 8 Apr 2016, 15:39)

This is an appalling incident but all may not be lost. Police forensic scientists will be able to determine the colour, make and model of the vehicle from the 'grey' residue on your car. A search of the DVLA database will reveal the registered owners of all local vehicles that match the profile. A visit by the police to each owner and a visual check will soon identify the vehicle involved in the incident. A successful prosecution would follow. Of course if the 'hit and run' driver were to own up before being charged he or she would save everyone a lot of trouble and avoid prosecution and a criminal record. I hope the culprit sees sense before being arrested.

Rachel Cooper
👍

Wed 6 Apr 2016, 16:55

For the second time this year my car has been hit in the spendlove car park whilst parked. The first incident was just the bumper and surface paint work. Today between the hours of 9.00-15.00 my car has been substantially hit. The passagener rear door has been dented. I have called the non emergency line and made a complaint. This is so unfair that some inconsiderate person has basically 'hit and run', leaving hundreds of pounds of damage. The paint left on my car appears to be grey. If any one has any info please contact me. Just be warned fellow Charlbury workers.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.