Wilderness line-ups

Miranda Higham
👍

Wed 9 Mar 2016, 06:57

Wilderness Ticket Request. Does anyone have a spare local adult ticket I can buy for my uni student daughter - who has now discovered she will be able to join me for this summer's Wilderness Festival? If so, please email me mirihigh@hotmail.co.uk

Miranda Higham
👍

Sat 27 Feb 2016, 19:23 (last edited on Wed 9 Mar 2016, 06:53)

russell robson
👍

Wed 24 Feb 2016, 21:40

I believe the dog from Blue Peter is also performing with an orchestra!

Good to see GWR are cutting off west Oxfordshire for weekend so everyone going to wilderness or the game fair will have to drive.

Thanks to Richard we will still have the Sustrans route

Miles Walkden
👍

Wed 24 Feb 2016, 20:28

Flaming Lips! Woot.

James Styring
👍

Tue 23 Feb 2016, 10:43

Oxford Times story about Wilderness line-ups: goo.gl/lMKM4S
"LED Zeppelin star Robert Plant and American alternative rock band Flaming Lips have been named as headliners of this year's Wilderness festival.
They join an impressive line-up at the music gathering, held at Cornbury Park, Charlbury, which also includes electro-folk band Crystal Fighters, Grammy-nominate soul-pop singer Lianne La Havas, jazz-house artist Parov Stellar, Oxford's Glass Animals, and drum and bass DJ Goldie ?" who performs with the Heritage Orchestra ?" famous for performing rave and dance classics on classical instruments.
Also unveiled for the four-day event, which takes place from August 4-7, are singer-songwriter Matt Corby, Shura, Tourist, Georgia, Rosie Lowe, Elias and the Hackney Colliery Band." and it goes on …

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.