Valentine's Pop-up Restaurant

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Tue 16 Feb 2016, 11:21

There are a few big pans and a colander in the kitchen, but oddly the cupboard they were in was locked. CCCA owns a giant pan, which we'd be happy to lend if people are cooking a lot of potatoes or whatever.

The Pop-up restaurant figures are in and the event raised a fantastic £730. So thanks again Nicola and team. It was a lot of work for you.

Elaine Newbold
👍

Mon 15 Feb 2016, 23:35

Yes finding equipment for an event is a real problem trying to cook for large numbers is not possible with the current equipment .

Tony Morgan
👍

Mon 15 Feb 2016, 21:39

As the runner I was surprised at the lack of equipment Future users be aware

Nicola Morgan
👍

Mon 15 Feb 2016, 19:46

Thanks for all the compliments. It is difficult to cook without any pans, etc. I had assumed there was cooking equipment there and had to send my runner home for trays, pans and tins! Watch this space for possible events in future.

Stephen Andrews
👍

Mon 15 Feb 2016, 14:04 (last edited on Mon 15 Feb 2016, 14:09)

Hi Tanya,

Yes please email them to me. Sounds a great night and a marvellous use of the newly equipped kitchen.

Could this be the first of many pop-up dos to raise funds for Charlbury clubs and societies?
Stephen

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Mon 15 Feb 2016, 09:29

I would like to second Graham's comments. Thanks to all thoe helpers and the 4 young ladies who served at the tables. It was a really fun night, the atmosphere was fantastic and the food delicious. The Community Centre Appeal is very grateful for this boost to our fundraising.
Stephen, I do have a couple of photos, though they were only taken with an iPhone, so not of the best quality. What should I do with them? Email them to you?

Stephen Andrews
👍

Sun 14 Feb 2016, 09:11

If anyone took photos they would be happy to share, it would be great to see what the room looked like so that we could put them up on the Corner House/Memorial Hall section of this website. Similarly for other events. Thanks

Pat Court
👍

Sat 13 Feb 2016, 23:37

Lovely evening, who knew the garden room could look so different?! Thank you to all concerned, you did a great job.

graham W
👍

Sat 13 Feb 2016, 23:24

On behalf of Caroline, Alison, Mark and myself, we wish to thank Nicola & Tony, Kate & Arthur, Sue Cox, Jenny Harrison and all the team involved at the Valentine Pop-up dinner this evening - Absolutely fantastic, Thank you once again.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.