Charlbury Interactive Map

Chris Sharpe
👍

Thu 25 Feb 2016, 23:01

Hi - the interactive map is working with recent versions of Internet Explorer now. Please let me know if any problems using it.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Thu 18 Feb 2016, 11:22

Thanks James will take a look

James Styring
👍

Thu 18 Feb 2016, 10:58 (last edited on Thu 18 Feb 2016, 10:58)

The map is at www.charlburyneighbourhoodforum.org.uk/placecheck/charlbury/.
NB After registering, you then have to log in to access the commenting tools.
It's a pretty cool resource, people should start leaving their comments - positive and negative - now.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Mon 15 Feb 2016, 09:15

could you post a link for this map please

Helen Chapman
👍

Sun 14 Feb 2016, 17:58

Miranda which version of Internet Explorer are you using? Older versions (especially versions 9 and below) don't have a lot of the functionality that later versions have. You may find that if you are able to upgrade then it will work better. (Having said that, I noticed a while ago that it didn't work very well in Safari on an ipad either...). Http://www.supportdetails.com will tell you which version you are using if you are not sure.

lucy Crane-Lupton
👍

Fri 12 Feb 2016, 10:11

We are glad that you like the Interactive Map! Sorry that you have had problems dropping pins into the map. I am glad that you have found away of working around the problem. Thank you for bring this to our attention and sharing your solution with others.

Miranda Higham
👍

Wed 10 Feb 2016, 18:04

I have noticed that if you try to take a look at the excellent Charlbury Interactive Map using Internet Explorer, you are unable to see any tags and comments on the map. However, if you use Google Chrome everything works.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.