Charlbury Chronicle

Liz Leffman
👍

Thu 21 Jan 2016, 09:19 (last edited on Thu 21 Jan 2016, 09:19)

Excellent news, thank you, Susie and team

Carolyn Connolly
👍

Wed 20 Jan 2016, 16:36

That is good to hear Susie, good luck with your efforts to keep the Chronicle going.

Christopher Betts
👍

Wed 20 Jan 2016, 11:46

That's really good news. Hurrah and very best wishes!

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Wed 20 Jan 2016, 09:32

Just to say that the Chronicle will continue. We hope to get an issue out sometime in March. Can all those who have sent articles to Lynette please forward on to me at editor.chronicle@outlook.com. Deadline will be 22 February but can you please give an indication if you are sending articles in beforehand please.

Christopher Betts
👍

Sat 16 Jan 2016, 19:14

A sad goodbye to the Chronicle then, it will be much missed. In many years of helping to distribute it I have not once had anyone say they didn't want it, it seems to have been universally appreciated. And excellent though this website is, I don't think it is a full substitute. Surely there is someone around who is able and willing to do something similar to the Chronicle? I'm sure that many of us who have helped in a small way would be only too glad to continue.

Carolyn Connolly
👍

Sat 16 Jan 2016, 12:37

I too will certainly miss reading the Chronicle every quarter. As new residents to Charlbury in 2001 it really helped to be kept informed of all the events, past and future, taking place in the community. Many thanks Lynnette for all your years of hard work.

Amanda Epps
👍

Thu 14 Jan 2016, 15:30

A huge thank you to Lynette and the team for their efforts in producing the Chronicle for so long. The Friends of the Library are grateful for all your support.

Jean Andrews
👍

Thu 14 Jan 2016, 10:18

On behalf of the Baptist and Forest Churches a huge thanks to Lynette for her encouragement (usually to keep it brief!!). Hope that we will still see you around for a chat.

michele marietta
👍

Wed 13 Jan 2016, 14:37

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Lynnette directly? Thank you!

Jackie Hague
👍

Wed 13 Jan 2016, 11:13

Yes, a very big thank you to Lynnette and the team. The Chronicle will be missed.

Pat Court
👍

Wed 13 Jan 2016, 10:09

Thank you Lynnette, you and the Chronicle team did a brilliant job.

stephen cavell
👍

Wed 13 Jan 2016, 06:59

I will certainly miss reading the Chronicle - thank you Lynette. I look forward to seeing how far the re-vamped Website is able to replace the Chronicle.

russell robson
👍

Tue 12 Jan 2016, 21:25

Well done and thanks Lynnette

Birgit den Outer
👍

Tue 12 Jan 2016, 20:03

Thank you, Lynette!

Leah Fowler
👍

Tue 12 Jan 2016, 19:46

I would like to add my thanks to Lynnette

Sue Normand
👍

Tue 12 Jan 2016, 18:48

I just want to thank Lynnette Murphy for all her dedicated hard work over the last 19 years publishing this magazine - its always included masses of interesting articles and news. It will be missed as an feature of Charlbury life....

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.