Lost Brown/Black Spaniel

Pearl Manners
👍

Thu 7 Jan 2016, 07:54

Thank you Ella that's very good news.

Ella Reed
👍

Wed 6 Jan 2016, 19:46

Having previously posted a notice regarding my 'Two Naughty Dogs missing from Banbury Hill Farm'. Thankfully they were found a few hours later. I would like to make it clear that Banbury Hill Farm were VERY kind in allowing me to use them as a point of contact should they have been found on the road, while I was searching hedgerows and woodland.

Pearl Manners
👍

Tue 5 Jan 2016, 15:44 (last edited on Tue 5 Jan 2016, 16:24)

That's certainly a possibility the fact it came down Ticknell Piece as it could have come over the fields at the top.
Perhaps if Mr Widdows spots this post he might let us know that if indeed it was their's if it got back home safely. I do hope so.

Lesley Algar
👍

Tue 5 Jan 2016, 12:06

Yes I was worried about the dog. Someone said it belongs to the people at Banbury Hill Caravan park. As the dog has escaped before.

Pearl Manners
👍

Tue 5 Jan 2016, 07:14

I do hope this poor little dog has found it's way home, it was obviously in great distress.

Pearl Manners
👍

Mon 4 Jan 2016, 16:24

I also saw this little dog seemed be running scared as I turned into Ticknell Piece just before that, it was running down middle of road. It ran straight into main road and I don't know how van didn't hit it. My first thought was to put it on here as you have done.

Lesley Algar
👍

Mon 4 Jan 2016, 16:15

Small brown/black spaniel seen running down the Enstone road, heading towards Pooles Lane around 15.55 today. It was nearly hit by car. We tried to catch it,but lost sight of the dog just past the Playing close.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.