Hello! Newbie to Charlbury....

john h
👍

Mon 28 Dec 2015, 15:13

Could be the Cricket Cub Pavillion which i believe is seasonal. There are 4 more pubs in Town .The Bull fine dinning, The Rose and Crown just a pub with a very good selection of beers and ciders, The Bell Hotel, food and accommodation,and last but not lest The Three Horse Shoes usualy selling 3 real ales and a warm welcome from the regulars.On mondays the Rosie sells all beers for £2.50 pint, good night to start your tour!!

Kevin Johnson
👍

Sun 27 Dec 2015, 21:51

Hello!

I moved to Charlbury in November and have just found this forum - what a find, and such a lovely idea!

I would love to get to know the local hang outs! From what I have heard, the Pavilion is the place to be? Is this a pub? I'm yet to find it, but if someone could show me that would be fabulous. I really look forward to meeting some of you lovely locals - see you at 'The Pavil"!

Cheers & Merry Christmas!

Kev.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.