Kath Unlimited!!!

Judy Dod
👍

Tue 29 Dec 2015, 09:55

So glad you enjoyed the concert as much as we in the choir enjoyed rehearsing and singing in it. You were a brilliant audience - though as the evening went on the line between audience and performers seemed to blur. It was wonderful to look round and see everyone joining in - you were all in fine voice!

Oh and Mike, enjoyed hearing you on Radio 4 this morning talking about modern slavery and the rag trade - worth catching the programme if any of you didn't hear it.

Gillian Grason
👍

Tue 22 Dec 2015, 17:58

Speaking as one of the singers, we enjoyed it too! Kath is such an inspiration to us all. So glad we could give you pleasure.

Michael Flanagan
👍

Tue 22 Dec 2015, 14:06

There must be one or two people in Charlbury unfortunate enough to have missed last night's tremendous 'Singing in the Winter Solstice' from Voices Unlimited.

And they were probably cooking or serving up the terrific nibbles and mulled drinks the rest of us gorged on in the interval. I don't think I've ever seen so many Charlburians under one roof outside the Beer Festival.

Spectacular conducting (of both choir and audience) from Kath Lucas. Best pre-Xmas concert I can remember.

How are you all going to top it next year?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.