Footpath fouling

Paul Taylor
👍

Thu 28 Dec 2006, 19:18

we walk our 2 always carry bags yes there is a lot of muck down Fisher Lane its time to name and shame the lazy owners

Ryan
👍

Wed 27 Dec 2006, 22:41

I have few things to complain about this wonderful town and feel lucky to live here. Just one persistent gripe - walks down to the town centre and around the town generally often descend into a game of ‘dodge the turd’, all the more challenging with a pushchair and young daughters in tow.

To the dog owners concerned please note that I’ve inadvertently done my bit to clear up after you on numerous occasions, often on the sole of my rambling daughters new shoes, sometimes in a wheel or two of the pushchair, perhaps in the deep tread of one of my walking boots.

I’m well aware and appreciate that ‘we’re in the countryside’ and that the vast majority of dog owners are responsible folk but to the minority that don’t choose to clean up after their pets please, enlighten me, why do you find it acceptable to allow your dog to foul in the middle of public footpaths and walk away, conscience clear, often within yards of a customised bin? I’ve racked my brain, I can’t think of any justification and would love to hear from you.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2023. Contributions are the opinion of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.