Apples and Aloe Vera

Jenny Chambers
👍

Sun 25 Oct 2015, 19:34

Thank you for your support Clare. And thank you to the Charlburians who came and chatted about Aloe Vera with me! Aloe really is an all round health booster and these top quality products make lovely gifts too. For those of you who entered the Free Prize Draw today, that will be drawn on 22nd November and the winner notified by phone.There will be some extra funds going to the Community Centre Appeal as a result of sales made today.
If you missed me on The Playing Close today but would like to try some of the products, with no obligation to buy, do call me on 811101.

Clare Carswell
👍

Sun 25 Oct 2015, 16:35

Thank you to Christine and all who helped to bring the apples to the Playing Close this afternoon. What a fantastic selection, it is such a lovely event. Nice to see Jenny with her lovely Aloe products there too. It was a good opportunity to buy some items and it is great to see a local start up business represented. The Farmers Markets are always such a success and to now and again have small businesses from the town on the close could be such an encouragement and a good way for them to introduce themselves to the town & to build their business. There may be other who make or sell items that are drawn from nature and of high quality that would be a good addition to the apple share.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.