Comedy at The Three Horseshoes

Adrian Lancini
👍

Fri 18 Dec 2015, 11:29

Good people of Charlbury - still a few places remaining if anyone would like to book for this Saturday's show. Could be Hugh's last for a while (Doctor's orders). Bottoms up.

John Munro
👍

Tue 3 Nov 2015, 10:12

Have to say that it was an absolutely brilliant show, 'Hugh' was a scream.
If he does return, I would strongly recommend people go and see it - easily good enough for the Edinburgh Fringe.

Adrian Lancini
👍

Tue 3 Nov 2015, 09:36

A big 'Thank Hugh' to all who came along to see Mr Brewer and for Barry's fine hospitality for putting the show on. Sorry we couldn't fit everyone in. For those who missed out, Hugh has promised to return very soon (liver permitting) so please look out for new dates which will be posted on the Events page.

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Thu 22 Oct 2015, 17:30

Yes, there should be queues at the door. He IS that good...

Edward Fenton
👍

Wed 21 Oct 2015, 21:18

Just to say that I saw the slightly dodgy Hugh Brewer in the Culture Club tent at this year's Charlbury Beer Festival, and if you haven't got tickets yet, you would be crazy to miss out. The next time you see Adrian/Hugh, it may be on national TV - the show is that good!

Adrian Lancini
👍

Wed 21 Oct 2015, 12:23

My good friend, Hugh Brewer, the beer expert nobody has heard of, has asked me to inform the good people of Charlbury that there are still places available for this Thursday's show (22nd) to witness what will truly be a night to remember.
Of course, he won't remember any of it himself.
Please see Events for further info.
Cheers (As Hugh would say)

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.