Charlbury Street Fair Need Urgent Your Help

john hole
👍

Mon 26 Oct 2015, 11:04

Street Fair does need help and is reaching out to readers/contributors of/to the Forum. Please contact
csfchairman@charlburystreetfair.org

nigel rosser
👍

Sun 25 Oct 2015, 20:56

Um, what's the issue, and how can people help? Why don't the street fair committee officially reach out?

Leah Fowler
👍

Sun 25 Oct 2015, 15:10

Why not go back to three days of debauchery in the forest?

Tony H Merry
👍

Sat 24 Oct 2015, 19:35

Thank you for posting this Rachael
Those of us who know the situation are quite aware that it is a real possibility that there will be no Street Fair in next year
What is needed is for volunteers who are prepared to commit consistently during the year to make this happen
It would be a great pity that this would happen after 60 years for what is a most enjoyable and very useful fund raising event
So if you dont want to see this happen put your name forward now

Rachael Lunney
👍

Thu 22 Oct 2015, 12:26

does nobody care about the Street Fair carry on, if it doesn't then it will have a big impact on the Corner house and Memorial Hall.

Rachael Lunney
👍

Tue 20 Oct 2015, 12:22

This is my views not the Views of Charlbury Street Fair Committee which I am on.
I Been going to Street Fair Since I was a kid but this year we have got a lack of volunteers to run next years street fair, so if people don't reply then it may not happen which is sad as it been going for 60 year and it a really good community event. so please please people come forward to volunteer, it a great Laugh and you helping to raise money for two good community building ( corner house and Memorial Hall).
if you up for helping please contact me via this website or email rachrow@hotmail.com. think about it do you want your children, Grand Children to grow up with no Street fair.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.