Thanks to Alix and Stuart at The Bull

Brett Porter
👍

Mon 5 Oct 2015, 15:54

Indeed, my family and I have also had some fantastic meals at the Bull. Alix and Stuart make a great contribution to the community - we'll definitely miss them.

Simon Fenn
👍

Sat 3 Oct 2015, 12:56

Yes, thank you Alix and Stuart. All good wishes for the future.

Sue Normand
👍

Fri 2 Oct 2015, 20:15

Yes we second or third that - we've had some lovely meals in very convivial surroundings as well as just drinking!. Good luck Alix and Stuart.

NADINE MILLS
👍

Thu 1 Oct 2015, 21:19

Thanks for the Sunday lunchtime chats over a glass or two - you are always entertaining and fun. All the best for the future and we are so glad it worked out for you guys in the end. Good luck Nad and Jono X

Marjorie Glasgow
👍

Thu 1 Oct 2015, 10:34

And thank you, Alix and Stuart, for letting Meals on Wheels volunteers use your car park on Tuesday mornings. You've made our work easier. Best wishes.

Clare Carswell
👍

Wed 30 Sep 2015, 23:47

Hear hear, I and my family have enjoyed some super meals there. All the best for the future.

Diana Limburg
👍

Wed 30 Sep 2015, 15:07

Indeed! Thanks Alix and Stuart for all your hospitality. And for being the best first bosses possible. Good luck with what's in store next.

Caroline Shenton
👍

Tue 29 Sep 2015, 21:10

Yes, hear, hear!

Suzy M-H
👍

Tue 29 Sep 2015, 18:45

As Alix and Stuart are moving on soon, can we say a big thanks to them for their 8 years of hard work at The Bull and wish them lots of happiness in whatever they do next.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.