Charlbury street fair

Father Clive Dytor
👍

Mon 21 Sep 2015, 21:20

Our first street fair since moving in this Summer and I thought it was marvellous.In fact I felt so happy at having made the dcision to come and settle in this wonderful welcoming community.Now off to the pub!

Katie Ewer
👍

Mon 21 Sep 2015, 13:43

My kids loved the Magic show at the back of the Bell, especially the custard pie finale!

Charlie M
👍

Mon 21 Sep 2015, 10:41

Loved the brass band, loved the Village Idiots. In my view (although not at all familiar with "mainstream" pop music, which constitutes most of what they play), that's what's needed at an occasion like Street Fair, and they do that fantastically well!

graham W
👍

Sun 20 Sep 2015, 21:06

Did not see the Punch and Judy nor the Magic , but thought that the music was excellent, in fact a fine day all round - Well done and thank you to all concerned.

Elaine Newbold
👍

Sun 20 Sep 2015, 20:53

www.witneytv.co.uk/videos/charlbury-street-fair-2015

Witney TV video of Street Fair is now available

Liz Soar
👍

Sun 20 Sep 2015, 19:27

Agree with Tim about the Brass band. Punch and Judy was definitely a highlight for my daughter and the other children there seemed to be loving it, too. Didn't see the Magic Show or the evening music, but I'm sure others can comment.

Thanks very much to all who organised such a fantastic day. And thanks, too, to the volunteers who made the Fun Run possible this morning. It's been a great weekend.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Sun 20 Sep 2015, 18:21

Brass band were good would say yes to having them back again its nice to have music like that in the background.
Happy to sponsor village idiots again.

Rachael Lunney
👍

Sun 20 Sep 2015, 17:38

Hiya
Thanks to all that came to it.

We would love feedback on three things.
1st Punch and Judy and magic show is it worth booking again.
2nd The brass band which was Witney town band. First time we had a brass band for years.
3nd The evening bands of The Rock Doctors and the idots (we had idots for three years) do people want them again or not.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.