Broadband / phone / tv line problems

Geoff Belcher
👍

Wed 2 Sep 2015, 09:43

Be aware I have now got the best reception ever with freeview after filter from a800 fitted, had to do it myself as when chap arrived and found I also had freesat he said he could not fit it but could leave them with me,as I have a amplifier fitted meant fitting in loft between arial and amp.Even if there was no amp he still could not fit it in lead behind TV. any way it has transformed the reception almos as good as freesat,

Andrew Greenfield
👍

Tue 1 Sep 2015, 10:22

Have a read through the thread at forum.charlbury.info/thread/3160 which is about this very problem with a phone number, 0333 31 31 800, for AT800 who can supply a filter to overcome interference from the new mobile 4G mast somewhere in the town.

It has worked for many around here and they are coming to me this Friday so I will keep you posted.

graham W
👍

Sun 30 Aug 2015, 10:53

Over the past few weeks my internal lines to my phones, tv and broadband have played up up until recently they were all happily playing well together. Then my phone breaks so I replaced like for like but now some part - do not know which, doesn't want to play anymore. Does anybody know a person who get them all happy together again. Reply via this website please.
Thanks in anticipation.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.