Conservation Area Advisory Committee

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Fri 13 Nov 2015, 10:21

You can contact the secretary Juliet West at julietwest@ymail.com, or 811136.

Charlie Peacock
👍

Sun 8 Nov 2015, 18:12

How do I make contact with the Conservation Committee?

Liz Leffman
👍

Wed 5 Aug 2015, 15:59 (last edited on Wed 5 Aug 2015, 16:01)

Hi Jon. As Susie says, the committee is a sub committee of WODC, and the current members are: Reg James (Chair) Juliet West (Secretary), James Williams (Treasurer),Kathy Broughton and Wilhelm Hackmann (Town Council representatives) myself and Andy Graham ( District Council representatives), Peter Smith, Nicolette Lethbridge, Sue Woolley, Sarah Potter and Frances Short. The committee is consulted on any planning applications made in Charlbury and their views are taken into consideration by WODC planning officers when deciding on any applications. Charlbury is the only town in the district that has a Conservation Committee of this type. Thanks for pointing out that it is not listed anywhere - perhaps it should be.

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Wed 5 Aug 2015, 11:14

Jon it is a WODC council; people on this from memory (which isn't very good at the moment) are Reg James and Pete Smith. I know there are others but can't remember!

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Wed 5 Aug 2015, 09:51 (last edited on Wed 5 Aug 2015, 09:52)

Can anyone tell me who is on this committee, and who it answers to? The Town Council website lists committees of the council, but not this one, and I can't find minutes of its meetings.

And why is it not listed in the Community section of this website?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.